A strong magnitude earthquake occured in Los Angeles just after midnight local time on Wednesday morning, as millions shelter in their homes. Its magnitude earthquake about 3.7 . The earthquake was recorded at 12:03 a.m
Today on the 50th Anniversary Of Earth day ,The Earth day observed on April 22 to create awareness about pollution and to celebrate the environment of our planet. This year is a special occasion as it marks the 50th Anniversary of Earth Day.
The theme of the day this year is ‘Climate Action.’ On April 22, 1970, the first Earth Day saw the 10 percent of the entire United States population back then around 20 million, taking to streets across cities to protest against the heedlessness of the environment.
Its centered about 1 mile in the View Park-Windsor Hills area struck around midnight local time, Los Angeles of around six miles northeast, the Los Angeles International Airport, according to the U.S. Geological Survey. The earthquake south of View Park-Windsor Hills.
There were no immediate reports of injuries or damage. It occurred near the Newport-Inglewood fault zone, which considered a danger zone for quakes because so many people live above it.
Others Guyes Also Read those Articles….
- Biden Pledges U.S. Will Cut Climate-Changing Pollution At Least In Half By 2030
- Signs You’ve Found Yourself A Keeper
- Oscars: How Inclusive Could the 2021 Winners List Be?
- PetroTal beats on revenue
- Indonesia-based Halodoc, a medical teleconsultation and online drug delivery service, raises $80M Series C led by Astra with Temasek and others participating (Nikkei Asia)